Thanks to Becca, I am pleased to say that I may have just found a new hobby. :) This is the beginning of my blogging! I guess since nobody really hears from us that often, if at all, I should fill you in on what is going on.
Well, Thumper and I got re-married on May 3rd, 2008 and our goal is to get sealed in the temple as close to that date in 2009 as possible. I promise I will send out invitations and keep everyone posted. We want to do everything the right way this time. Including the Honeymoon part. :) Unfortunately, we have to plan that around Thumper break in school and Monkey's 1st b-day, but those are 2 really important things, so I can wait. We are doing GREAT as a family and are very happy with each other!
Thumper, even though he was a journeyman in Vegas, was forced to start from ground zero when we moved here. He now has to go to 5 years of schooling to keep plumbing. So, Every Tuesday and Thursday night he goes to school. He wants everyone to know that he's a "Bad A mother trucker!" LOL and he is "such a good LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I, stay at home with the kids. I watch kids at our home Monday-Friday to try and help a little with the income. It can be stressful most days, but you do what you gotta do. Especially, if you want to have a nice honeymoon or Christmas. or maybe a savings account. I haven't had one of those in years! Did I mention that my husband TOTALLY ROCKS!?!?!
We had Monkey on June 11th, 2008 @ 9:15 p.m. 7 lbs 15 oz. 20.5 in. He is now over 4 mo. old and weighs over 15 lbs! Time does fly.
Angelica turned 3 this year. Feb. 23, 2008. She is 3'4" and weighs about 40 lbs. She looks so much like her daddy, but with my hair color. She is just as stubborn as her parents most days. She is such a handful, but I love everyday I have with her. She has recently found a new friend that she can't stop talking about. Bop!
Well, that pretty much sums it up. So, we would like to say Hello and that we will start posting things on here so that you all can follow up on us. We love you!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



awesome. I am so glad you joined the blogger club. I will keep checking back for more updates.
ReplyDeleteHey, it's Tiff. I'm so glad you're blogging now. I'm also so glad that things are going so well for you guys. Next time I visit Becca and Todd, we'll have to get together.
ReplyDelete