![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Thanksgiving
We had "Thumper's" cousin and her family over. It was so much fun. We cooked while the guys watched T.V. then we made pies. The kids helped a little. It was fun watching them with the rolling pin. We started playing Phase 10 until dinner was ready and then we ate and talked about all that we were grateful for. I was up first, and I said that I was grateful for strip clubs. :) After, we ate, we finished our game of phase 10 (Which I lost at) and we said good-bye because our cousins had to drive back to Washington. We all had a lot of fun! Definitely, one holiday I won't forget. We hope everyone had a great Turkey day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




It was a blast. If you want to take the pics of my blog to post you can, or if you want me to email the original ones to you just ask.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing you had dinner with Becca and Todd? I'm jealous. I miss them. Your hair looks super cute by the way.
ReplyDeleteThose pics turned out so cute!
ReplyDelete