Saturday, February 6, 2010

House remodel



So, right now I am killing time until my hubby and his friend get back with the material that they are getting to finish my wall. "Thumper" and I decided that we didn't quite like the layout of our place and talked about MULTIPLE ways to fix it. In the end, we came to the conclusion that we wanted to add a wall in the front room for a different living room layout. It would also give me a craft room. YAY! Now I can move my desk in there and make a big mess with my scrapbooking stuff, and not have to pick it up because of little hands. I am super excited. We also want to sheet rock where the small windows are in the house (the ones that you could look from one room of the house to the next through) and then texture and paint. It will look awesome.
I have the most amazing husband in the whole world. His friend is pretty awesome too. He is the one actually doing the work. We are just helping him. :) Here is a before shot. I will take an after shot and post it, when it is all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*