I haven't been posting because I have had sooooo much going on, but I have had a lot of complaints about not blogging, so here it is.
Last week, I started trying to pull my house back together from all the remodeling. However, I didn't get very far since one of the rooms still wasn't done beause my husband can procratinate a bit. So, all the stuff that was suppose to go in that room was in my kitchen making it VERY difficult to walk around. Well, we had to take a break on that because I watched my friends kids for the weekend while she and her husband went camping. That was a 4 day weekend. I ended up finding out the my grandpa passed away and getting sick this weekend. I was a mess and did NOT go to church. After we got home on Monday, my friends daughter came to stay with us. She is 15 and her parents are going through some tough times. The kids are taking it rough, but the 15 year old doesn't have any friends close by to enjoy spring break and her siblings do. So, "Thumper" and I offered to take her for the week so she could get out of the house and enjoy her spring break. We spoil her. We treat her like she is our kid. It is weird, because I never would have imagined that at my current age I would be able to look at a teenager and treat her like a doughter. It is kind of cool. We let her have a friend stay the night last night and took them to the mall. Then, we had dessert. It was fun.
Anyway, I also have another teenager staying with us for the week. My cousin's girlfriend lives 5 hours away and her parents let her come to visit for the week under the condition that she stay's with my aunt and my cousin stays somewhere else. So, I agreed to let him stay here. It is not bad though. All he does is sleep here. He gets here, goes to bed, wakes up, and goes home to see his girlfrind and groom himself. It is cute.
I have to catch up on my house work. Now that my room is finished, I got eveything out of the kitchen and put away in there. I have been starting to spring clean a little. I want my house to be in tip top shape by the end of April. Wish me luck.
Well, that is all. Hope this was good enough to hold you off for a while. During the month I don't know how much I will be able to check the computer. lots to do. TTYL
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*