Monday, July 5, 2010

Update.....

Well, life is going ok. We are doing a lot of home improvements for little to no $, which is always great. It is all coming along. I have been really busy between getting a resume together, church, and family. We have a ward camping trip in a couple of weeks and we have to go to get a new tent because my dad's dog chewed our last one up. I am really looking forward to it. I am really bummed that I haven't got a job yet, because we don't have a lot of money and I was hoping to make it to Utah to see some of my favorite people, this month. I am going to miss a wedding too. Sucks, but that is life. Could be worse. I am relly looking forward to a lot this year. I wasn't able to get in for summer term, but hopefully, I will be able to start the fall term. Between school and work, I should have a really busy couple of years. :) I am ok with that. But don't be surprised if I fall off the face of the earth for a while. I have some pics from our Vegas vacation, but I will post them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*