Sunday, December 4, 2011

i hate the cold and snow poem. written by Holly (me)

I really do not like the cold, and driving in the snow,
but closer to my mom it is so that is where I will go.

I wish that I lived somewhere that was always warm and sunny
But it is true, I have no such luck, and also have no money.

I guess the snow can be sort of fun to play in and make a slide
But it would be even better sitting on the beach after a nice long boat ride.

A desert rat I am at heart and will probably never change
So keep the snow and give me the heat, I don't mind if you think I am strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*