Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Change good or bad?



Thumper has been BUGGING me about bleaching my hair. I decided I didn't want to go full bleach, so we left streaks of my natural hair color in it. I think it looks really wild, but I am adjusting to it. I have had several compliments so I guess I will see how long it lasts.

2 comments:

  1. From the picture it looks really good. I like it. The only down side is now Todd will start bugging me about my going blond again :(.
    PS you look really pretty when you do your make up like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look beautiful!!! I like it streaked alot....still my fav is reddish brown,You are GORGEOUS any way you hav it.~x0x0~
    Hugs n Smooches
    JENNY~

    ReplyDelete

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*