Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Drama Queen (ME)

This has been the busiest two weeks of my life! I HATE boxes and totes and anything related to moving. I hope I never have to move again. :) I Finally just got my Internet back on Friday. Then, I went to see Becca on yesterday, and just when I thought I could get myself back to my house, I got LOST. took me 4 hours to get home and I called Thumper bawling my eyes out. I was so scared. I told Thumper I was never going that far away from home without him again. lol. I probably will but I was being a little over-dramatic at the time. :) Anyway, Becca and I took our kids to see Santa and they actually took a really good one of my kids with Santa, but I was too cheep to get it since it was $16.00 for one pose/1 picture + 2 key chains. So, I will see if I can find some other way to get them in a picture with Santa.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I feel so bad, I should have given you some directions home. I would have called Todd bawling long before the 4hr mark. I am glad you made it home safe. Next time we will draw you a map!

    ReplyDelete

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*