Monday, January 5, 2009

Growing up too fast!

Videos of the kids. The first one in of "Monkey" getting into trouble. The second one is of "Angelica" right before we moved to Oregon. The third one is of "Angelica and "Bop" play fighting. It is a great match because they are only a week apart in age and they are about the same height and everything. The fourth one is of "Angelica" feeding my step-sisters daughter, Evelyn (I was still prego with Monkey"). ENJOY!

Click to play KIDS
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe that neither "Angelica" nor "Bop" got hurt that day.


    PS "Bop" has not stopped talking about his new bestfriend since last week. I think he is border line obsesed

    ReplyDelete

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*