Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Musical Talent

Now, I don't have pictures of "Angelica" yet. But, I will have soon. Both of my kids are going to be very talented when they get older. They both have a facination with musical instruments. "Angelica" plunks on the piano and plays her little pink guitar. She also loves to sing while she is playing. "Monkey" also likes to play the guitar. I caught him on video.

2 comments:

  1. I like Monkey's face at the end of the second video, he lookes at the camera, then his eyes become big, and his face is telling, "Oh crap, I just got caught"

    -b

    ReplyDelete
  2. to cute, I am sure he does it because he sees daddy doing it all the time!

    ReplyDelete

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*