![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Monday, February 16, 2009
Valentine's Day
This was the best Valentine's day EVER! My husband Got me a snowboard and all the gear for dirt cheap. Then, we got a baby-sitter for the kids and spent the day snowboarding. Dad and Austin, my brother, spent the day at Meadows skiing. When Tyler, my other brother, got off of work at 8, they all came down and met up with me and Thumper. Thumper, Austin, and I went on one run after I learned heal side, but it was a DISASTER! I had to hold on to Thumper,ost of the way down the mt. I was so freaked out. I am definitely going to stay on the bunny slope until I am positive that I can handle it. I was hypervenilating and crying. I had tears running down my face. It was an exhausting day, but worth every second. I had a blast. Thank goodness my dad and brothers showed. I was done after that and my dad wanted to learn how to board. So, I strapped my board to my dad and Tyler helped me keep him off his butt (as much as we could, anyway) while, Austin and Thumper did a couple more runs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So much fun. I do have to admit that it doesn't look like you missed me much!
ReplyDelete