Ok. This is their first bath together. It went surprisingly well. Angelica was so excited that she finally got to show her brother what bath time was all about. My floor ended up really wet. They had a lot of fun.
I am sorry. I am really SUCKY at this blogging thing. I am trying so hard to stay on top of the family thing, my church calling, reading the Book of Mormon, reading the Twilight series, writing, and blogging. Unfortunately, the internet is the last place I go. So, all of you whom wait for my postings, just know that I don't think it will get better anytime soon. I have a lot to stay on top of. Any who, I hope these will hold you off for a while. I am sorry. I love you all.



No comments:
Post a Comment
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*