Wednesday, April 8, 2009

TOO BUSY

Life is just flying by so quickly I am having a hard time catching my breathe. I recently got a part time job a KFC, which, to my surprise has not been that bad. I guess maybe I was prepared for worse when I started. Any who, Thumper has been doing some work during the day and my job is a mixture of night and day shifts. Sometimes we have a babysitter for the kids, other times, we just switch out between the two of us. Thumper has school two days a week, there's church on Sunday, I have 2 callings, Thumper has three (Fortunately, not too demanding.), and then we took time to go to Vegas. It was exhausting, nice, dreadful, and fun all at the same time. Long story, but I have pictures so I will post them and tell about our trip as soon as I can catch my breathe a little more. I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be Okay just take a deep breath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't life soooo much fun when it's crazy. I'm glad you guys got to take some time out and go to Vegas to visit and relax.

    ReplyDelete

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*