Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Little less crazy

OK. Still a little hectic, but starting to slow down. I quit the KFC job due to my children acting out and my husband working two jobs. My boss totally understood (thank goodness for LDS bosses) :) and I didn't burn any bridges. So, I have been trying to get my household under control again. Becca, I have not forgot about you. I hope you are still in town on Wednesday, because I have to bring you something before you go. Besides that, Angelica misses the kids.
Besides that, my brother and his girl got laid off from their jobs and are back in town searching for jobs here. They are staying with Dad right now, but might possibly move into our place for a short time. They still haven't decided on that, but if they do, I have to create room. I don't really mind it though. My brother will actually spend time with me. His girlfriend seems like a sweet-heart too. It could be fun having them around.
After this week, I should be caught up on everything around the house and I will pull the pics off my camera and post them. In the mean time, this will have to due. :)

3 comments:

  1. I am glad things are settling down, they still sound a little crazy to me. What 2 jobs does Joe have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I love having family live with me. I loved having Becca and the boys visit for almost two weeks, staying at the house.

    I hear you guys are going to the temple this summer. Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Joe has odd jobs right now. He is helping flip a house with my brother and he is doing service calls through friends. Plus, Gormley may be wanting him back soon.
    We are going to the temple June 10th. The day before Landon's first birthday. I am hoping everyone can attend, but I understand if they can't. It's in the middle of the week and I know people have jobs and such. I am super excited! I Love you guys. Thanks for your comments. Sorry for not keeping up. It is still crazy.

    ReplyDelete

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*