Wednesday, June 24, 2009

B.F.F.'s


Bop is still Angelica's favorite cousin, but she met a little girl her age and got along great with her. Not one single fight in the 7 hours they were here! It was AMAZING! Now, she can't stop talking about River. Apparently, River can't stop talking about her either. Angelica says that they are Best Friends. My little girl is growing up and expanding on her friends. She just met a 6 year old today named, Chloe. They had fun playing in the backyard, jumping on the trampoline. I remember when I started getting older and my brothers and I would bring home friends from the neighborhood. We always had kids in and out of our house. I want it to be like that for my kids.


River (3) Angelica (4)
Chloe (6) Angelica (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*