Sunday, June 14, 2009

Endowments, sealings, Birthday, busy.....

Thumper and I both received our endowments on Wednesday, June 10th at the Portland Temple and got sealed at 5 p.m. on the same day. Now, we are together forever. Like it, or not. I am having issues putting pics onto my computer, so you may not see ANY pics for a while. It was so beautiful! I didn't expect anything like that. We had a reception at 7 p.m. at our church afterwards. Monkey's FIRST BIRTHDAY was the next day (June 11, 2009) so we also celebrated that.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the temple you guys. It is so reassuring to know that our families can last for a long long time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. RECEIVED! Not taken out! Loves ya. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*