So, Angelica is starting to get that motherly instinct. It is starting to scare me. She tucks her babies in every night, takes them for walks everyday, and even........ breast-feeds them????? Please tell me this is normal and she will grow out of this quickly! She even told me that she wants bigger......well......she wants what I have so she can be a mommy and feed her babies better. LOL. ummmmmmmmmmmm, yeah, I am in trouble. Help!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This is soooo not normal. You should be worried. Joking, of course. I am actually taking a class right now about Social and Communication Development and she is right on track. She is learning different roles people take on and she is testing them out. Just don't give in if she keeps asking about getting bigger boobies. Well you can give in if you want, but I wouldn't... :)
ReplyDelete