Wednesday, September 30, 2009
TIFFANY
So, I married into a totally Awesome family. My husband has super fun cousins, sisters, parents, etc. One of the most stylish people I have ever met happens to be my husband's cousin, TIFFANY! :) She is really funny, too. She came to visit us not long ago and, sadly, we didn't get to hang out too much. I really think it would be fun to go to Vegas with her! Or maybe CA. You know, find all the cool rollercoasters and water parks. She is so fun I bet we would have a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh my gosh! I love you! Thanks for giving me my own post :)
ReplyDeleteIf life goes the way I want it to, I will be living in California for the last half of the summer next year. You guys can come visit and we'll hang out and be cool Cali people.