We are really hoping that this new year will be a fresh start. We have been struggling financially, but we are hoping this year will turn around. Also, I am hoping to start school this year. I am going to go into the medical field and see how much I like it. If I don't, I am going to become a vet tech and see if that is a road I would like to travel down.I am hoping I don't have to go back to work just yet so that I can go to school full time. I would like to get into a career, not just a job. Either way, I am looking forward to continuing with my education. We are praying for "Thumper" to get this job with a company called Steris.
It has been a busy month. "Thumper" and I have both put in job apps. I have been going to the unemployment office trying to better my office skills, too. "Monkey" went to the emergency room the night before last because he swallowed a battery. It was a small one, like a watch battery, but they wanted to make sure it had passed the dangerous parts. They kept calling him the energizer bunny. LOL He had an x ray done and it was in his stomach, so they said just wait for it to come out in his poop. EWWWWW! Any who, There have been a lot of birthdays this month. "Angelica" erased my dry-erase calendar though, so for part of the month I had no idea when peoples birthdays were. I missed quite a few. We had our pictures taken on Jan. 20th. Keep looking out for them, I will post them soon. They turned out great.
Well, there is probably more, but I have people coming over for dinner tonight and my house and kids are a mess. :)
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*