Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Same old........

Stuff different day. I am just getting over the flu. It was no fun. Basically, I slept for 2 days while "Thumper" took care of the kids. Awesome hubby. Today, we went and had our family pics taken. They all looked SO great. I will post some when I get them back.
"Angelica" is doing well in Pre-K and having lots of fun. Unfortunately, she can no longer hang out with River. Apparently, it is adults that have the hard time playing nice. Now, because of that, River can't hang out with "Angelica". Long story, really stupid. But "Angelica" misses her friend. Sucks. "Monkey" probably misses London, too. I know I do. :( Anyway, "angelica" is making friends in school.
I am getting ready to apply for FAFSA and see what I can get so that I can go to school and build up something for a career. Have a couple areas I want to experiment with. I will let you know more when I know more.
"Thumper" and I are still looking for jobs. I am hoping to get this one job in particular, but we will see. "Thumper" is hoping to get the job he is getting ready to put a resume in for. He has already talked to the guy. Pray for us. I feel like we are just out of reach. I can't wait until this job hunting is over and we can breathe easier.
This does mean that we are not moving to Utah. I said a prayer about it and I was told that we have to stay here. Well, that is all the news I have for now.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could get the flu. No I really do. It is a great weight loss program! That sucks about River, if you want me to come help you egg their house just let me know k. I got your back

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I haven't lost any weight. :( Yeah, I wish the kids could hang out together. I feel really bad for Angelica. The guys couldn't play nice together though and caused WAY to much trouble together. Now, the wives don't care for the other's husband too much and she doesn't want her kids around "Thumper" We treated those kids like gold though and they had NOTHING to do with what happened, so I don't understand. Oh, well. Life happens.

    ReplyDelete

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*