Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby Shower

I hosted a baby shower for my Aunt yesterday. It was fun. I had never hosted one before. I had a lot of help though from her and my other aunt. See, my Auntie started having contractions really bad and I had to take her to the hospital that morning. So, I didn't have much time to prepare for it. I had about 3 hours after all was said and done to pick up the cake, put the food together, put up the decorations, and finish up the game preparations. But, I pulled it off. Everyone enjoyed themselves and my Auntie got lots of things for her baby JAKS. She had a really good time, too. I can't wait for the baby to come. It will be a good way for my baby hunger to go away. She said I could watch him ALL the time. That is, until I move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*