

Missing Becca SO much that I can hardly eat, sleep, drink, or breathe! I miss her jokes and silly comments. I miss hanging out with her whenever I want to. I miss her handsome boys. I am going to miss that I can't go see New Moon with her. We can't have Thanksgiving together. We can't sit around together and watch the kids play. We can't take her out to eat. I just don't know what to do with out my friend, Becca, now that she lives so far away! Thumper said I was obsessed, but I don't think I am. Our relationship was perfectly healthy! :)



I have a good idea, why don't you move by me. Then you don't have to miss me :)
ReplyDeleteI am! It is just taking longer than I'd like. Angelica told me that we had to move to Utah so that we could live by "Bop". I guess I am not the only one sad.
ReplyDelete