Monday, November 30, 2009

Good days



I haven't had very many lately, but today was a good day. "Thumper" went to work, "Angelica" went to school, and "Monkey" and I left the house for a couple of hours and had a wonderful time together. He was my precious boy today. He got to walk into the post office with me and he was really good. He stayed by me the whole time! We shared a taco together and he watched me clean the truck out and wash it. All was well, until "Angelica" came home and started picking at him. Siblings! I had 'em.
Anyways, I have been feeling stomach twitches for a while now and I don't know if they are muscle spasms or if I am prego. have an appointment Wed. to get a check-up. I took a prego test and it was Neg but my mom said it could be because I am on birth control, so I am going to make SURE that I am NOT. I hope I am not. If I am, we can't move to Utah and Becca will be allowed to say "I told you so" I can't let that happen. Pray for me!

2 comments:

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*