is so much fun. "Angelica" and I found some Christmas ornaments for $0.49. They were so cute. So, we took them home to decorate so that we could send them to my mom's side of the family. They turned out really good. "Angelica" is super proud of them.We stuck a picture of "Angelica", "Monkey", Grandma, and me in it. It got a little messy there for a minute, but I think it was worth it.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Painting decorations......
is so much fun. "Angelica" and I found some Christmas ornaments for $0.49. They were so cute. So, we took them home to decorate so that we could send them to my mom's side of the family. They turned out really good. "Angelica" is super proud of them.We stuck a picture of "Angelica", "Monkey", Grandma, and me in it. It got a little messy there for a minute, but I think it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey, we'd love your address to send a Christmas card...
ReplyDelete