We got some FREE tickets to another Blazers game. So, we got a sitter and had a great time. The Blazers lost, but it was still fun. I have decided that from now on though, I am going to have to take ear plugs. I end up having migraines by the end of every game I have been to. Fortunately, I only got a small headache this time. It was so worth it! We have been lucky enough to land FREE Blazer tickets several times this year and Winterhawk Hockey tickets twice. I love the word FREE!
No comments:
Post a Comment
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*
No comments:
Post a Comment
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*