
The Dr. is putting me on "crazy pills". Prozac. Fun! Now "Thumper" and I can be crazy together. lol. anyway, I my have a thyroid problem. the Dr. said that I may have a hormonal imbalace that is causing my depression. So, she is starting me out on Prozac. I am to go back in 6 weeks for a checkup. Also, I had lab work done to run all these tests and make double-sure I am not prego. She said if there isn't anything wrong with my lab work, I won't get a call back. I also got the H1N1 shot and a tetnus shot, because I don't remember the last time I had one, but I knew I was probably due. My arm hurts so bad. "Thumper" kept rolling over and bumping me, which led to me being awake now at almost 3 in the morning. No fun. "Angelica" slapped my arm earlier and when I said "Ow!" she remembered I got a shot, so she hugged me and said, "Sorry, Mommy" It was so sweet. Well, I should really try to go back to sleep. If my hubby keeps bumping me, I may have to A) push him onto the floor or B) take the couch. Probably, B. I love "Thumper" too much to be mean to him in his sleep. Poor guy!



No comments:
Post a Comment
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*