I am so thankful to have great friends! My friend, Lauren, came to visit. We had a lot of fun just relaxing mostly. She was only here from Sunday morning to last night, but we had a good time. Sunday, we just went back to our house and got her settled in. She is always busy and doesn't have time to watch movies, so she watched 2 of them with us. She treated us to the Air Museum on Monday. It was so cool. I took some funny pics of us there. I will post them in another blog. We got a baby sitter and went bowling that night with Austin and Kayla. Doug came too for about 30 mins or so. He thought Lauren was hot. :) She is taken though.
Anyway, I felt bad because my Aunt went into the hospital yesterday morning and I spent the whole day in the hospital with her. I left Joe to tend to Lauren. LOL It is a good thing I trust them. I had him take her to dinner because she wanted to eat out and I wasn't there to take her. But, after Auntie had her baby, we went to Portland, drove around and then took her to meet up with her dad. That is where we said good-bye. Oh, and I sat on her lap to drive her from the door to her dad's truck. Of course, "Thumper" had to get a picture. Can't wait to see her again in May!



No comments:
Post a Comment
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*