Well, the fair was in town for the weekend. It has gotten EXPENSIVE! I remember when we could go and spend $25.00 for an all day pass. It was $20 for 40 tickets and $40 for 80 tickets....etc. The big rides were 8/person and the little ones were 6/person! The games even cost a lot. It was insane! Angelica had a lot of fun though. We took her on Saturday and she went on this ball pit thing twice, the glass maze once, and played two games and won prizes! Thumper won one game and got a huge aligator for Monkey.
Thumper and I went to the fair alone on Friday. Angelica stayed with her cousin Bop for the night and Monkey stayed at home with a babysitter. We only went on three rides though. Oh, and I ran into someone I use to work with at the casino. It was way cool to see her again. We went home after that. I will post pictures in a few days.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*