Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independence Day!


Happy Fourth of July! This was such an awesome day! We went to our friend's family bbq. There was probably over 250 people there. We went to someone's house but it looked like a park! There was a trampoline, swings, rope swings, tire swings, a merry-go-round, bikes of all sizes, horse shoes, kiddie games, and about 1/2 a mile away, there was a river! We played on all the toys first, then we took the kids down to play in the river. Bop and Burner and Becca went with us. Then, we went up and played on all the toys again. Todd joined us all for the firework, which, were AMAZING! By far the best Fourth of July that I can remember!

This is the only picture that I have. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Best 4th of July I can remember also. It really was a blast. Thanks for inviting us

    ReplyDelete

*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*