I feel SO used right now! I wonder, sometimes, if people just look at me and go, "HEY! She is so easy to step on. Let me just keep pointing her in different directions and stepping on her until she starts to catch on. Then, we will just move onto someone else. Who cares how she will feel after we are done with her because we don't care! It won't effect us at all." I am DONE helping people in ways that will effect me. I will not share my home anymore.
OK, so I am just editing this. Stuff happens, and life isn't fair. THE END.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am torn between 2 comments that are in my head. Instead of making a decision I will write both.
ReplyDeleteOMG Queen I feel so stupid, I can't believe you read what I wrote in my diary under "How I like to use and abuse 'Queen' "
So um I need a place to stay for a couple months. I promise it won't be long and we will pay you, can we move in?
Which do you like better?
LOL, You are so funny!
ReplyDelete