Well, Tyler and Amanda just woke me up to say their last good-byes. I know I was mad at them, but it is so hard to stay mad when you know someone is leaving and don't know when they will be back. I just wanted to say that I love them and they are going to a better place. This is a picture of where they will be staying for a while. This is the view from the back door, apparently! LUCKY DOGS! Anyway, I will post more later. I have to go back to bed. :) Tyler and Amanda, have fun, be safe, and remember that EVERY ONE OF US IS LIVING VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU, so see the world, and send us postcards, not letters on white pieces of paper! I want lots of pics, too. We love you guys.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
*When leaving a comment please don't use our real names in order to help keep my info a little more private thank you*