Wednesday, July 1, 2009
RIVER!
My brother's girlfriend actually talked me into getting a sitter for my kids. I normally don't like to do that unless "Thumper" and I are going on a date or something of that nature. However, I did today and she kidnapped me and took me to the Green Bridge. That's a code name for one of the rivers close by. I had a lot of fun. We tanned, talked, and cooled off with the water. I haven't done something like that in a LONG time. It was really nice. I have some color now, and I have some bonding time in with her before she leaves for Hawaii. Now, I just need to kidnap my brother sometime. I will have to try and spend time with him before he leaves too. Anyway, now I get to spend the evening with my family, eat some ice cream maybe, and watch a movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



sounds like a lot of fun. I bet you enjoyed yourself. :)
ReplyDelete